- A global sales-force reorganization was scheduled in three months, but none of the training, testing, scheduling or analysis applications were ready.
- The system had to be flexible to handle changing regulatory and business requirements.
- Training schedules and class assignments had to be optimized to minimize travel requirements and hotel bookings.
- Integration with many legacy and third party systems and databases
- An easy-to-use system to analyze what-if scenarios to understand how different rules and regulations would impact sales training
- Tools for optimizing training rules and schedules
- Workflow systems to manage the end-to-end class scheduling, material distribution, testing, exemption-handling, and training schedule
- Client-reference-architecture-compliant APIs to syndicate information to other applications